The BSAC Member Only Forums   BSAC Website
Home Take me to... Register FAQ Calendars Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BSAC Scuba Diving Forums > Formerly - Beta Testing : Forum Configuration > Big REDS Bash 2006

Big REDS Bash 2006 Expedition Details

Old 04-09-2006, 23:27
Yep! My Spidey-senses are tingling! We're going diving! (Administrator)

Steve Pearson has a reputation beyond reputeSteve Pearson has a reputation beyond reputeSteve Pearson has a reputation beyond reputeSteve Pearson has a reputation beyond reputeSteve Pearson has a reputation beyond reputeSteve Pearson has a reputation beyond reputeSteve Pearson has a reputation beyond reputeSteve Pearson has a reputation beyond reputeSteve Pearson has a reputation beyond reputeSteve Pearson has a reputation beyond reputeSteve Pearson has a reputation beyond repute (4417 Pts)
Big REDS Bash - What a weekend

Friday 1st September saw the arrival of over 100 divers to the Isle of Anglesey, North Wales. Rhibs being towed by big cars and 4x4's dominated the roads leading to Holyhead for a weekend of fun and diving.

It was a fabulous weekend, despite the adverse weather.

A lot of new friends were made by everyone, and some real characters emerged.

It was a pleasure to meet all those who came along, and I hope to meet you at some time in the future, hopefully on the next Big REDS Bash.

A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL WHO TOOK PART, FROM MYSELF AND MY TEAM.

Steve
Old 05-09-2006, 02:00
Regular Forum Contributor

Paul Watts is a splendid one to beholdPaul Watts is a splendid one to beholdPaul Watts is a splendid one to beholdPaul Watts is a splendid one to beholdPaul Watts is a splendid one to beholdPaul Watts is a splendid one to beholdPaul Watts is a splendid one to behold (725 Pts)
Re: Big REDS Bash - What a weekend

Must have been a real good sight.

Pleaseed everyone had a good time....

Now we need the stories......

PaulW.
Old 05-09-2006, 09:51
Yep! My Spidey-senses are tingling! We're going diving! (Administrator)

Steve Pearson has a reputation beyond reputeSteve Pearson has a reputation beyond reputeSteve Pearson has a reputation beyond reputeSteve Pearson has a reputation beyond reputeSteve Pearson has a reputation beyond reputeSteve Pearson has a reputation beyond reputeSteve Pearson has a reputation beyond reputeSteve Pearson has a reputation beyond reputeSteve Pearson has a reputation beyond reputeSteve Pearson has a reputation beyond reputeSteve Pearson has a reputation beyond repute (4417 Pts)

A Big feature should be coming out in either Oct or Nov DIVE mag (depends on how quick people get piccies back to me.)

We have a superb piccy of about 10 rhibs together in the car park, with a lot of the teams sat in them which will be the main feature piccy for the article, showing the scale of the event.

Si Campbell who was my DO for the event has some good anecdotes of "Dickheadery" with piccies to prove it.
Old 10-09-2006, 11:51
Regular Forum Contributor

Simon Campbell is a splendid one to beholdSimon Campbell is a splendid one to beholdSimon Campbell is a splendid one to beholdSimon Campbell is a splendid one to beholdSimon Campbell is a splendid one to beholdSimon Campbell is a splendid one to behold (669 Pts)

I enjoyed this too... Great bunch of people and plenty of good tales... Cheers
Old 01-08-2011, 14:06
New Forum Member

Lilibasia is on a distinguished road (10 Pts)

When is the next one? Will there be one this September? 2011?
Cheers. Justin
Old 01-08-2011, 14:46
Novice Administrator

Tristan Green has a reputation beyond reputeTristan Green has a reputation beyond reputeTristan Green has a reputation beyond reputeTristan Green has a reputation beyond reputeTristan Green has a reputation beyond reputeTristan Green has a reputation beyond reputeTristan Green has a reputation beyond reputeTristan Green has a reputation beyond reputeTristan Green has a reputation beyond reputeTristan Green has a reputation beyond reputeTristan Green has a reputation beyond repute (6602 Pts)

Thread closed as it is attracting spam. No idea when the last or next REDS bash was or will be. Maybe someone can answer in a new thread.

Cheers,
Tristan